The Globemaster C-463 is a perfect compass for those commercial or military applications in which the vessels take a beating. Our patented shock technology dampens the concussions associated with vessels operating in extreme environments. This allows for the compass to operate smoothly in any conditions. We also offer this compass in a steel boat version as well. This compass has the ability to have a customized card style, 2 degree, 2 degree w/ points and 5 degree.
Call for Price
Globemaster Shock-Mount Binnacle Mount Compasses:
Globemaster shock mount compasses are equipped with an anti-vibration feature which isolates the compass unit from damaging shock or hull vibrations. Shock-mounted binnacle models should be installed in enclosed bridge decks or pilot houses.
- Special Anti-Vibration Mount Isolates Dial to protect Pivot and Jewel
- 6″ Models have a choice of 5 Degree Card or 2 Degree with Points
- Easily Installed. Click here to view the mounting template (NOTE: Adobe versions may differ;download and print the template Actual size).
- Hardened Steel Pivot and Sapphire Jewel Movement
- Built-in Semi-Circular Compensators
- Choice of Green or Red lighting in 12, 24, or 32 Volts
- 90 Degree Lubber Lines for Easy Reading
- 100% Repairable
- Exclusive 5-Year Ritchie Warranty
When ordering a Shock-Mount Globemaster specify Card Style and Night Light Color/Voltage (12, 24, or 32 volt).
Globemasters built before 1996, see the service manual page 7-33
Approx. Shipping Weight: 12 lbs. (5.44 kg)
Shock Mount, Steelboat
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.