Globemaster Shock-Mount Binnacle Mount Compasses:
Globemaster shock mount compasses are equipped with an anti-vibration feature which isolates the compass unit from damaging shock or hull vibrations. Shock-mounted binnacle models should be installed in enclosed bridge decks or pilot houses.
- Easily Installed. Click here to view the mounting template (NOTE: Adobe versions may differ; download and print the template to actual size).
- 5″ Models have a choice of 2 Degree, 2 Degree with Points or 5 Degree Card
- Built-in Semi-Circular Compensators
- Choice of Green or Red lighting in 12, 24, or 32 Volts
- 90 Degree Lubber Lines for Easy Reading
- 100% Repairable
- Exclusive 5-Year Ritchie Warranty
When ordering a Shock-Mount Globemaster specify; Card Style and Night Light Color & Voltage (12, 24, or 32 volt).
Globemasters built before 1996, see the service manual page 7-33
Approx. Shipping Weight: 7 lbs. 12 oz. (3.52 kg)