Globemaster Shock-Mount Binnacle Mount Compasses:
Globemaster shock mount compasses are equipped with an anti-vibration feature which isolates the compass unit from damaging shock or hull vibrations. Shock-mounted binnacle models should be installed in enclosed bridge decks or pilot houses.
- Large, Easy to Read 6″ (152 mm) Open Face Dial
- Special Anti-Vibration Mount Isolates Dial to protect Pivot and Jewel
- Easily Installed. Click here to view the mounting template (NOTE: Adobe versions may differ; download and print the template to actual size).
- Hardened Steel Pivot and Sapphire Jewel Movement
- Built-in Semi-Circular Compensators
- Choice of Green or Red lighting in 12, 24, or 32 Volts
- 90 Degree Lubber Lines for Easy Reading
- 100% Repairable
- Exclusive 5-Year Ritchie Warranty
When ordering a Shock-Mount Globemaster specify; Card Style and Night Light Color/Voltage (12, 24, or 32 volt).
Globemasters built before 1996, see the service manual page 7-33
Approx. Shipping Weight: 12 lbs. (5.44 kg)
Warning: This product may contain Cables, Printed Circuit Boards, Brass fitting and or various plastic/rubber components that can expose you to chemicals including lead/Lead based compounds, DINP and DEHP which are known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information got to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/