The Wheelmark approval is for Lifeboat and Rescue boat compasses. These compasses are also suitable for sailboats, power boats and motor sailing vessels.
The WM suffix signifies type approval and compliance with the Navigation requirements of Marine Equipment Directive (MED) 95/98/EC and the last modification by Directive 2011/75/EU. (See Module B and Module D certificates)
B-81-WM Compass Features;
- 3″ CombiDamp Dial
- Adjustable and Removable with Bracket and Thumbscrews
- Exclusive Built-in Green NiteVu Night Illumination
- Built-in Compensators to Easily Adjust for Deviation
- Scientifically Matched Sapphire Jewel and Hardened Steel Pivot Dial Movement
- Powerful DirectiveForce Magnets for Fast Heading Lock-on
- Movable Sun Shield
- High Temperature Composite Construction for Extended Operating Range
- Custom Fitted Protective Covers Available
- 100% Repairable
- Exclusive 5-Year Ritchie Warranty
Replacement Bracket: VY-0007 XSP
Approx. Shipping Weight: 1.5 lbs. (680g)
Notes: Comes standard with 12 volt lighting.
Some custom built OEM models may have different lighting. Contact Ritchie for replacement lighting.