GlobeMaster Flush Mount Features:
- Large, Easy to Read 6″ (152 mm) Open Face Dial
- Easily Installed, 7 1/4″ Mounting Hole. Click here to view a template of the mounting hole (NOTE: Adobe versions may differ; download and print the template to actual size).
- Replacement Mounting Gasket
- Full Internal Gimbaling
- Your choice of 45 or 90 degree Lubber Lines for Easy Reading
- Choice of Green or Red lighting in 12, 24, or 32 Volts
- 100% Repairable
- Exclusive 5-Year Ritchie Warranty
When ordering specify Card Style and Night Light Color/Voltage (12, 24, or 32 volt).
Mounting Gasket: 6G-0035
|Low Level Lighting:||Powerlighting:|
|GM-0087 XSP (12V Green)||SH-0176 XSP (12V Green)|
|GM-0091 XSP (24V Green)||SH-0174 XSP (12V Red)|
|SH-0175 XSP (12V Red)||GM-0093 XSP (24V Green)|
|SH-0180 ASY (24V Red)||GM-0096 XSP (24V Red)|
For 32 volt lighting, please see Dropping Resistors
The Super Yacht Series offers a unique blend of polished bronze or chromed bronze bezels, dial bushings and modern Ritchie compass technology. These materials combine elegance and workmanship in this high quality Super Yacht Series of compasses.
Bezel engraving is available in thirty-four standard fonts or you can have a personalized engraving added. This customization takes 3 weeks
- Custom engraving based on your line art file!
- For SY-500 and SY-600 compasses only
- Adobe Illustrator CS3 or later required.
- Download our Adobe Illustrator Template file to create your artwork for SY-500 compass or SY-600 compass.
- Place your artwork in the Custom Artwork layer within the grey areas. See example below.
- Must choose from list of available fonts. See below
- Email your completed artwork file to [email protected]
The SY-600 models have either LL (low level lighting) or PL (power lighting). Voltages available are 12, 24 and 32.
The Super Yacht compass offerings are an example of Ritchie’s commitment to innovation, quality and reliability.
Warning: This product may contain Cables, Printed Circuit Boards, Brass fitting and or various plastic/rubber components that can expose you to chemicals including lead/Lead based compounds, DINP and DEHP which are known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information got to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/